The Lai Assembly of the Lai Autonomous District Council has a total strength of 27 Members, out of which 23 are directly elected by the people and 4 members are nominated by the Governor on the recommendation of the Chief Executive Member of the Lai Autonomous District Council. The power and functions of the Council is mainly three viz., Legislative, Executive, and Judiciary. It has a chairman to conduct the business of the Council in session and presided over its meeting. The executive functions of the Council are vested in the Executive Committee headed by the Chief Executive Member. The Executive Committee can dispose of all matters falling within its purview. Each Member of the executive is allocated specifies subject for which a member of the committee is collectively responsible for all executive orders issued in the name of Council.
Department Updates Title
- EK PAIHNA LEH SAWNGBAWLNA CHUNGCHANGAH MEETING NEIH ANI
- CEM RELIEF FUND ATAN CHENG SINGKHAT SAMAGRA SHIKSHA TEN AN HLAN
- EXECUTIVE MEMBER i/c EDUCATION (P/S) LEH PSTA HRUAITUTE AN INKAWM
- LADC HNUAI ATANGA LAIFA CIVIL SERVICE BEI TURA EXAM INZIAKTLING TE LAWMPUINA NEIH ANI
- ASSOCIATION FOR LAI LANGUAGE PROMOTION LEH CHIEF EXECUTIVE MEMBER-TEN INKAWMNA AN NEI.